HRV Product Features
Explanation of HRV Features
- Normal - Continuously running extract and supply, set on install in accordance with the requirements of the applicable Regulations.
- Boost - Increases ventilation rates on demand, set on install in accordance with the requirements of the applicable Regulations.
- Setback - Provides a reduced ventilation rate for dwellings that are unoccupied for a long period.
- SUMMERboost® - Only available with ABS option, increases both the supply and extract to full speed when the automatic bypass engages.
- Summer Bypass - Automatically controlled, bypasses the heat exchanger when indoor/outdoor temperature conditions make heat exchange undesirable.
- Duct Heater Control - Used for the automatic control of in-line duct heaters to help prevent heat exchanger freezing.
- Summer Mode - Turns off the supply air on demand or via a remote thermostat. (Additional controllable background ventilation may be required).
HRV Quick Glance Guide
The figures and Compliance levels relate to current SAP requirements.
Revised SAP guidance will have an effect on performance and up to date figures can be found on the relevant product pages.
|MVHR Unit||Air Tightness (m3 /(h.m2)||Maximum Floor Area (m2)||Maximum No. Wet Rooms||SFP (up to)||Heat Recovery % (up to)|
|HRV1 Q Plus||>5||130||Kitchen + 4||0.70 W/l/s||91%|
|HRV1.25 Q Plus||>5||165||Kitchen + 4||0.53 W/l/s||91%|
|HRV1.75 Q Plus||>5||220||Kitchen + 5||0.41 W/l/s||91%|
|HRV2 Q Plus||>5||290||Kitchen + 7||0.63 W/l/s||90%|
|HRV2.75 Q Plus||>5||310||Kitchen + 8||0.41 W/l/s||91%|
|HRV3 Q Plus||>5||390||Kitchen + 10||0.66 W/l/s||90%|
|HRV10 Q Plus||>5||390||Kitchen + 10||0.48 W/l/s||92%|