Gas Regulations Ventilator
Permanent slot ventilator
For use on PVCu, timber or aluminium windows
Gas Regulations vent is a surface mounted aluminium slot ventilator that fits over a 13 or 16mm slot in a window. Gas Regulations ventilator can provide a Free Area of up to 10000mm² permanent ventilation when fitted with a Gas Regulations canopy. The Gas Regulations vent is available in white or brown paint.
Features & Benefits
- Complies with BS 5440 Part 2 & Building Regulations Part J.
- For use mounted over a 13mm or 16mm slot.
- Integral screw covers for concealed fixing.
- Four sizes available; 4000mm² Free Area for use with 7 to 15kW open flue boilers, 7500mm² Free Area for 15 to 22kW open flue boilers, 5000mm² for use with certain flue-less appliances.
- Two ventilators supplied per pack (one fitted internally, one fitted externally).
- Supplied with warning label, screws and fixing instructions.
- PLEASE REFER TO A QUALIFIED GAS PROFESSIONAL FOR ADVICE ON CORRECT SIZING OR USAGE OF GAS REGULATIONS VENTILATORS.
Projection Closed-Open (mm)
|4000 Free Area GR Ventilator Pack||TA934||389||24||17||-||4000|
|5000 Free Area GR Ventilator Pack||TA937||475||24||17||-||5000|
|7500 Free Area GR Ventilator Pack||TA938||675||24||17||-||7500|
|10000 Free Area GR Ventilator Pack||TA939||787||24||17||-||10000|
Orientation of ventilator varies according to slot width.
Aluminium 6063 HIT T6, component parts PP (UV Stable).
3.5mm (No.6) Pan Head Self Tapping or equivalent.
Designed to comply with Building Regulations (England & Wales) Approved Document J and BS 5440 Part 2:2000.
(Full test details available on request)
Free Area – See above.
Suffix product code with: -020 (white), -023 (brown). Other finishes available depending on quantity.
firstname.lastname@example.org / 01206 713801