Trimvent Select E18
For use on PVCu windows
Trimvent Select E18 is a semi recessed clip fix plastic slot ventilator that fits into an 18mm slot in a window overhead section or cavity closer and provides an Equivalent Area (EA) of 4200mm² when fitted with a pair of GS18 grilles. The E18 is ideal for both new build and refurbishment situations using PVCu windows and is available in a variety of colours.
Trimvent Select ventilators have been specified and fitted on millions of windows throughout the UK and mainland Europe over the last fifteen years.
Features & Benefits
- Revised design to improve performance and Regulations compliance.
- Unique occupant controllable tilting T-bar.
- Deflects air up or down, or both.
- Ideal for overhead sections.
- Push to fit, no tools or screws required.
- Minimal projection (when closed) for ease of window stacking.
- Flange covers slot edges.
- Clips into an 18mm slot.
- For use with GS18 grilles.
- Based on successful Trimvent® principle.
- Sculpted finger recess.
- Patented and registered design.
- Remote control vent available.
- When specified correctly, complies with British Building Regulations.
Projection Closed-Open (mm)
|E18 4200EA Vent||TS1134212||372||24||13 - 23||4200||4247|
|GS18 210 Pair Grilles||TS3184050||210 x 2||25||1.5||4200||4608|
Note: Vent can only be used on sections with wall thickness of 2 - 2.5mm. Slot tolerences of ± 0.5mm are required.
EA figures above and marked on vents are achieved when fitted to manufacturer’s recommendations. Tested in accordance with BS:EN 13141-1 (2004).
PBTP (UV Stable) & POM, GS18 – PP.
Tested in accordance with BS EN 13141-1:2004 (air flow, air leakage and weather tightness).
Acoustic performance tested in accordance with BS EN ISO20140-10:1992, BS EN ISO140-10:1991 and single figures to BS EN ISO717-1:1991.
(Full test details available on request)
Equivalent Area – See above.
Free Area – See above.
Air Leakage (m³/hr @ 50Pa) – 2.31 (with GS18).
Acoustic D n,e,w (+/-) – vent open 31 (-1;-1), vent closed 43 (-1;-2).
Suffix product code with: -392 (white), -315 (brown). Other finishes available depending on quantity.
firstname.lastname@example.org / 01206 713801