Trimvent Select E18
For use on PVCu windows
Trimvent Select E18 is a semi recessed clip fix plastic slot ventilator that fits into an 18mm slot in a window overhead section or cavity closer and provides an Equivalent Area (EA) of 4200mm² when fitted with a pair of GS18 grilles. The E18 is ideal for both new build and refurbishment situations using PVCu windows and is available in a variety of colours.
Trimvent Select ventilators have been specified and fitted on millions of windows throughout the UK and mainland Europe over the last fifteen years.
Features & Benefits
- Revised design to improve performance and Regulations compliance.
- Unique occupant controllable tilting T-bar.
- Deflects air up or down, or both.
- Ideal for overhead sections.
- Push to fit, no tools or screws required.
- Minimal projection (when closed) for ease of window stacking.
- Flange covers slot edges.
- Clips into an 18mm slot.
- For use with GS18 grilles.
- Based on successful Trimvent® principle.
- Sculpted finger recess.
- Patented and registered design.
- Remote control vent available.
- When specified correctly, complies with British Building Regulations.
Effective in reducing pollutants in the home and improving Indoor Air Quality (IAQ), therefore reducing the risk of Toxic Home Syndrome.
Projection Closed-Open (mm)
|E18 4200EA Vent||TS1134212||372||24||13 - 23||4200||4247|
|GS18 210 Pair Grilles||TS3184050||210 x 2||25||1.5||4200||4608|
Note: Vent can only be used on sections with wall thickness of 2 - 2.5mm. Slot tolerences of ± 0.5mm are required.
EA figures above and marked on vents are achieved when fitted to manufacturer’s recommendations. Tested in accordance with BS:EN 13141-1 (2004).
PBTP (UV Stable) & POM, GS18 – PP.
Tested in accordance with BS EN 13141-1:2004 (air flow, air leakage and weather tightness).
Acoustic performance tested in accordance with BS EN ISO20140-10:1992, BS EN ISO140-10:1991 and single figures to BS EN ISO717-1:1991.
(Full test details available on request)
Equivalent Area – See above.
Free Area – See above.
Air Leakage (m³/hr @ 50Pa) – 2.31 (with GS18).
Acoustic D n,e,w (+/-) – vent open 31 (-1;-1), vent closed 43 (-1;-2).
Suffix product code with: -392 (white), -315 (brown). Other finishes available depending on quantity.
firstname.lastname@example.org / 01206 713801