Semi Flexible Sound Attenuator Ducting
For use with Titon HRV Q Plus MVHR range
Titon’s Semi Flexible Sound Attenuators consist of a heavy multiple layered corrugated perforated aluminium inner duct with an aluminium/polyester laminated outer jacket.
The space between the inner and outer duct is filled with 25mm sound absorbing material which is protected by a vaper barrier. The duct is fitted with galvanised metal sleeves at both ends to fit to duct work - Female spigots for direct connection to MVHR’s or duct connectors.
Our Semi Flexible Sound Attenuators fulfil all the requirements and are classified as specified within E13180: Ventilation for buildings – Duct work - Dimensions and mechanical requirements for flexible ducts.
Features & Benefits
- Designed for Titon’s MVHR range
- Easy to fit and install
- Semi flexible self supporting ducting, minimises airflow resistance
- Fulfils EN 13180: Ventilation for buildings - Duct work
- Flexibility in shape and length, assists quick and tidy installations
- Reduces both duct and breakout sound levels
- Provides both acoustic and thermal insulation
- Isolates unit to ducting to help prevent noise transmission through vibrations.
89720 125mm Ø Flexible Silencer 0.5m length F-F
89721 125mm Ø Flexible Silencer 1.0m length F-F
89722 150mm Ø Flexible Silencer 0.5m length F-F
89723 125mm Ø Flexible Silencer 1.0m length F-F
Inner Duct: Aluminium
Barrier: Nonwoven Cloth
Glass Wool Blanket: 25mm, 16kg/m³
Outer Jacket: Alu/Poly Laminate
R-value Glass Wool: 0.65m² K/W
Thermal Conductivity: 0.0385w/(m.k)
Inner Duct: -30°C to 250°C
Outer Jacket: -30°C to 140°C
Operating Pressure: up to +2000 Pa
Operating Air Velocity: max. 10m/s
Min. bending radius: 1 x Ø + 25mm
Standard length: 0.5 & 1.0 metres
Other diameters available to order.
Inner Duct: A1
Outer Jacket: B-s1,d0 mode
firstname.lastname@example.org / 01206 713800