Trimbox NO2 Filter®
The Titon Trimbox NO2 Filter® reduces Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) which is predominantly produced by exhaust gases from diesel engines.
Due to this pollution arising in cities and urban areas there is a need to implement mitigation measures to improve the indoor air quality (IAQ). The Trimbox NO2 Filter® is an effective means of reducing high NO2 to an acceptable mean annual concentration level of 40µg/m3.
Features & Benefits
- Effective in reducing pollutants in the home, improving Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) and reducing the risk of Toxic Home Syndrome
- Low pressure drop
- Low cost
- Optional F7 filter can be installed to further improve IAQ
- Compact design
- Compatible with Titon’s range of MVHR units
- Fully lined box to reduce duct bound noise and condensation
- The unit can be installed in both intake air and supply ducting
- Fitted with either 3 or 4 active carbon filters
- F7 filter reduces up to 95% of PM2.5 particles
- G4 filter reduces 100% of PM10/35% of PM2.5 particles
- 95% NO2 reduction at pre filter concentrations of ≈ 200μg m³
- Effective silencer
- Third party tested for both NO2 and Acoustic reductions.
TP550 220 x 90 TP552 Ø160 TP554 Ø150
TP551 220 x 90 TP553 Ø160 TP555 Ø150
Conforms to the EU Directive 2008/50/EC (the CAFÈ Directive) and to The Building Regulations Part F.
Dimensions: 350mm wide x 690mm high (excluding ports) x 205mm deep
Port Dimensions: Rectangular: 220mm x 90mm
Round: Ø150 and Ø160
Finish: White Paint
Materials: Housing: Zintec sheet steel housing, powder coated white.
Internals: Zintec sheet steel Pre-Filter: Grade G4 synthetic filters as standard, F7 optional.
Active Carbon Filter: Honeycomb matrix constructed filter filled with granular active carbon.
Internal insulation: Closed cell foamed nitrile rubber, class ’O’ fire rating.
Installation: Install in accordance with Good Practice, such as the Domestic Ventilation Compliance Guide (England & Wales) and the Residential Ventilation Association recommendations.
Maintenance: Service and filter cleaning/replacement subject to local environment - see product manual.
Accessories: Rectangular to round duct connections.
Replacement pre-filters and active carbon filters
firstname.lastname@example.org / 01206 713800
Resistance - Trimbox NO2 Filter - G4 Prefilter, Unit One
Resistance - Trimbox NO2 Filter - G4 Prefilter, Unit Two