Maco Door Lock (Double Door) GTS/WTS
Multi-point security locking system
For use on PVCu, timber or aluminium doors with a 16mm PVCu type eurogroove
Maco Door Locks are operated by internal and external lever handles. The G-TS door lock has a standard lift lever operation and the W-TS lock has a split spindle operation making it more suitable for some front door applications.
Cylinder operated door lock for front door applications when a fixed external pad handle is required. 20mm throw top and bottom shootbolt extensions can be fitted on most lock styles and are suitable for both residential and double door applications.
Maco Door Locks are available with compression cams for increased weather performance.
Features & Benefits
- Available in 92mm handle centres.
- 28, 35 & 45mm backset versions available for the G-TS.
- 35 & 45mm backset versions available for the Z-TS & W-TS.
- A blank version of the G-TS door lock is also available for double doors.
- Non-handed lock with reversible latch.
- Dead bolt as standard.
- Range of variants offer various levels of security.
- Suitable for door sizes up to 2400mm in height (other sizes available on request).
Adjustable security mushroom bolt for enhanced security.
20mm throw finger bolt for high security applications.
For the highest possible level of security.
Produced from high quality zinc and steel, adjustable with a 4mm Allen key.
Produced from high quality zinc and steel.
No.8 countersunk or equivalent.
For Tricoat finish ensure Tricoat screws are used.
PAS 24 and BS6375 Parts 1 & 2
Tricoat (high corrosion resistance) also available.
firstname.lastname@example.org / 01206 713801