For use on timber windows
Select Cockspur is a locking window handle for timber windows that is available with a suited casement stay. Select Cockspur features a compact design that has a very low 28mm stack height for ease of window transit and is available in a variety of plated or painted finishes and the option of plastic or metal keeps.
Features & Benefits
- Specifically designed for timber windows.
- Minimal projection for ease of window stacking.
- Unique lead-in on handle nose.
- Section related non-handed narrow wedge.
- Handle incorporates sash lift.
- Locking, non-locking or Fire Escape versions.
- Metal keep option for added security.
- Handle uses same lock and key as Select Casement Stay.
|Select Cockspur Right Hand Handle - Locking||TF1200|
|Select Cockspur Left Hand Handle - Locking||TF1201|
|Select Cockspur Right Hand Handle - Non Locking||TF1200DM|
|Select Cockspur Left Hand Handle - Non Locking||TF1201DM|
|Select Cockspur Right Hand Handle - Fire Escape||TF1200FE|
|Select Cockspur Left Hand Handle - Fire Escape||TF1201FE|
|Metal Flat Keep||TF1263|
|Metal Bevelled Keep||TF1264|
|Plastic Flat Keep||TF1243|
|Plastic Bevelled Keep||TF1244|
Zinc Alloy to BS EN 1774 ZL3, Plastic keep – PA6, Component Parts – POM, PA6.
4mm (No.8) Countersunk Head.
Tested in accordance with DD CEN/TS 13126-2:2004
Suffix product code with: -020 (white paint), -023 (brown paint), -825 (satalyte chrome), -818 (bright nickel), -102 (albrafin gold)
Plastic keep: -012 (black). -315 (brown), -392 (white), 351 (gold).
NOTE: Plated finishes are not suitable for use in coastal or highly corrosive environments.
firstname.lastname@example.org / 01206 713801